Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Carnie guarding
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Twist of fate
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Speedhenge
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Broken Branch
1. Basic setup with gatling towers and spark towers(no upgrade)
2. Ice towers and 1 tesla tower added to prevent air and tougher units passing. Saving money for tesla tower.
3. Once added 2 tesla towers can concentrate on upgrade spark towers, ice towers and tesla tower.
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Clone Henge(Heroic)
1. Try to place 4 gatling towers at second row. And then get your first spark tower as soon as possible.
2. Try to get at least 3 spark towers to cover the map and random gatling tower to prevent the leak.
3. Pyro tower is the key!
4. Once finish setup it will easily bring you to success!
5. Place railgun to prevent the leak and then upgrade pyro towers to the max.
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Home on Derange(Heroic)
1. Use gatling tower setup a maze.
2. Spark tower with no upgrade (p/s: the right side ice tower can ignore my misplacement)
3. First tesla tower at round 26 to knock down tough units and air units.
4. Almost there tesla towers is a must and glue towers is important here to slow down runners to get more hits by tesla towers. Glue towers is cheaper slow towers so it good for save costs to upgrade tesla towers.
5. Final round, build up Lv3 tesla towers as much as you can.
Variation 2 (Heroic) Endless setup for unlock 5 million points card. (ver 1.0 only)
With this endless setup you can survive over 1000 rounds. (version 1.0)
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Tangled express time trial
1. Build 2 gatling towers and upgrade to max first then build spark tower.
2. Try to build more spark towers first.
3. 4 spark towers with max level
4. I use the fire nuclear at last second. 🙂
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Cardio Canyon
Variation 2 Heroic with no item used, Aug 23th 2012 updated
1. Setup with gatling towers and upgraded 2 of it to max level.
2. First spark tower at round 12.
3. Follow by second spark tower, then get ice towers and upgrade spark tower to the max. And then save money for radiation tower.
4. First pyro tower at round 39 it can easy decimate group of units.
5. Final build with only 7 leaks, 1 fire nuclear at round 40+ and no items used.
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Bizarre Bazaar
Heroic no leak and no items used.
1. Setup maze with gatling towers.
2. Once finished setup the maze, try to get spark towers and upgrade to max level first, then purchase 1 tesla tower.
3. Try to save money to get first gailgun at round 35.
4a. At round 40 you can try to use buy/sell technique to let the tank reverse back the route. Sell the gatling tower (1a) and place it to (1b). You will notice the tank from (2a) move to (2b). Once the tank get destroyed you have to sell the (1b) tower and place back the gatling tower to (1a).
5. I do use the fire nuclear at round 50 and 80 to prevent leaked.
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Curious Gorge
1. Setup to block the middle.
2. Almost there do remember place missile tower to prevent air plane and heavy unit
3. Combine with oil and hive tower.
4. Tesla tower is a must! And I select plasma tower instead of flamethrower here.
5. Upgrade to the max!
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Curious Gorge Heroic
p/s: I am not so satisfied on the result, when I have time I will replace the new one.
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: The frying pan
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: The frying pan Heroic
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: The frying pan Heroic 5 million points (ver 1.1)
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: Ring of Fire
Fieldrunners 2 Walkthrough: End of Doom
Finally this is the last map of fieldrunners 2, the map is large and I still experimental on it. Here I will share out the way to fully utilized the lava spaces which can deal some damage to runners.
1. Setup 14-15 Gatling Towers done.
2. Continue build up especially the center of the map do remember place high damage towers to hit the air units.
3. You can replace gatling tower to spark towers and slow towers to ice towers here.