Little Riddles – Word Game Answers
Little Riddles – Word Game Answers
This walkthrough covers all the hints, cheats and answer that you need in order to pass the level. Little riddles – word game is available for the IOS and Android devices. Juxta labs is the developers of Little riddles – word game.
Do you need solutions for the game Little riddles – word game that consists of 500 levels at this moment and more riddles are coming up. This word game is kind of funny for example, one of the riddle description is “sleep-inducing melody” and answer is “LULLABY”, another one is “Owned by old McDonald” then answer is “FARM”. Most of the riddles brighten your day and make you laugh. Iplay.my completed every levels and we are here to share you all the answers.
These are cheats to all levels in Little riddles – word game with questions and answers.
Little Riddles – Word Game Answers All Levels
- Little Riddles – Word Game Answers Level 1-100
- Little Riddles – Word Game Answers Level 101-200
- Little Riddles – Word Game Answers Level 201-300
- Little Riddles – Word Game Answers Level 301-400
- Little Riddles – Word Game Answers Level 401-500
Little Riddles – Word Game Answers Level 1-100
- Cute hares that hop and deliver eggs at Easter are called by this nickname.
- This monkey food makes people slip and fall in cartoons.
- Owned by Old McDonald.
- Poorly behaved children often find themselves sitting in these.
- It keeps things green and keeps the kids occupied in the summertime.
- If a dog were filling out a resume, he might list his mastery of this game under “skills.”
- Sleep-inducing melody.
- He crushed on Wendy Darling.
- This guy crossed a road and everyone wants an explanation.
- A twiggy home.
- Very helpful if you intend to go gently down a stream.
- A storage facility for criminals and fire-breathing reptiles.
- Casper was a friendly one and Demi Moore made a clay pot with one.
- Santa’s abdomen shakes like a bowl full of this.
- You can do this with your friends. You can do this with your nose. But don’t do it with your friend’s nose!
- Where everyone wants to run home and stealing is encouraged.
- Brings you May flowers.
- Special abilities and brightly colored underwear are all you need to be one of these.
- Consuming food would be pretty tough without these chompers.
- Often sold by child entrepreneurs in the summer.
- A shower that lights up the sky.
- The itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot variety is quite popular.
- Surname of the pilot of the Millennium Falcon.
- Where jewelry pierces your head.
- If you blow past your destination, you’ll have to throw your car into this.
- These animals hang out in the mist.
- Rueben and Monte Cristo are two delicious varieties of this.
- Air that is expelled orally.
- Describes a toilet cleaner as well as one of Santa’s reindeer.
- Two year-old children who throw tantrums get this nickname. So did the tsar “Ivan.”
- The signature stroll of ducks and penguins.
- The state of holding a person in your person.
- This is needed both for courage and hardcover books.
- Between daylight and darkness when sparkling blood suckers like to come out.
- Responsible for the toupee industry.
- Longer than a decade and shorter than a millennium.
- Fuels backyard get-togethers.
- Only you can prevent forest fires.
- A defendant will go free if a reasonable amount of this exists.
- Godzilla calls this place home.
- This would be a good place to find Can-Can girls and drunk Cowboys.
- Santa’s reindeer make this noise.
- He prefers to travel on vines and pal around with gorillas.
- This company makes billions of dollars selling Windows.
- A caribbean shape that makes ships disappear.
- Known for their natural tuxedos and marching.
- Before Google, we actually had to physically look things up in this building full of knowledge.
- They transfer oxygen from the atmosphere into blood.
- Dark, feathery, and popular in Baltimore.
- Use this machine if you really want to see inside somone.
- A morbidly-named body of water.
- Angels and pilots earn these.
- Boxes marked as this should not be abused.
- By Thursday you’re over this.
- One of the few activities that involves bowling pins flying through the air.
- Flavors your food and divides the year up.
- A candy whose name is reminiscent of a small laugh.
- This creature travels in a gaggle.
- The L in Lol
- So delicious they required an international house to contain them.
- Can be heard in a court or used to carry briefs.
- Better touch this before proceeding to second, or you’re out.
- Dorothy had a severe disagreement with a woman of this magical persuasion.
- A goofy creature that produces fine wool and like to spit at you.
- A tasty reward given to well behaved dogs and kids.
- Nature’s way of applauding a lightning strike.
- Pan’s nemesis.
- There are four of these, but everyone’s favorite seems to be spades.
- Where it is encouraged to slam into other vehicles.
- Rabbits do this to carrots and Jason Mraz does this to ears.
- Has a strong attraction to belly buttons.
- They make a living harassing wealthy, beautiful people.
- Ernie wouldn’t get clean without singing with this little guy.
- These minerals are vital to your health.
- What you make after you’ve weighed your options.
- They put the heat in Pop Tarts.
- These help engines spin and trousers stay up.
- Treats said to be based on a shepherd’s staff.
- Greedy grumpy holiday hater.
- Commits friendly home invasions one night a year.
- When it’s dirty this should never be aired in public.
- Everyone claims to know a way to stop these involuntary contractions . None of them work.
- According to the ads, this is the favorite beverage of friendly polar bears.
- Each of these ends in a kettle full of precious metal and the double variety is quite awesome.
- A sport with love and service played by singles and pairs.
- These begin your sentences and are home to your leaders.
- Has 4 lucky leaves.
- A beverage named after a stick. Also combats the stains of another beverage.
- Flavors range from strawberry to toe.
- Use this if leaping off a bridge for fun.
- Before crust hardens.
- Raise your right appendage high above your head. Turn your head to the right and you will smell this.
- Teenage girls are pros at causing this.
- It has a face and two hands but no arms or legs.
- One of the best things you can hope for after whacking a ball with a stick.
- Water dwelling mammal known for its work ethic.
- A beautiful succession of sounds.
- Mary’s child slept in one of these.
- It takes two people to do this.
- For this gourmet style of meal you’ll need a pot and some pointy sticks.